• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Moving Forward

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhomrighausen

displayname
Marlin Homrighausen
I'm posting here so I don't get things off topic on the main Forum site.

Angel and I have parted ways. After eighteen years we decided it is for the best. Her health has been going downhill and all I can say is .... between trying to balance work stress and home stress ... something was going to change eventually. She has Fancy and Annie as Service Pets and Tootsie and I have the house. I just couldn't work and be a caregiver at the same time and never have time to get away for a breath of fresh air.

I'm relearning how to do laundry, dishes and other things. The house is really too big for just a little kitty and myself but for now we're going to continue fixing up things and moving forward. It will be a learning curve. Angel and I are discovering that we can communicate easier apart then together. It's rough but sometimes God has other plans. That's why I haven't put much into Cub Cadet time lately.

Just thought I'd finally put it out there as to life around here.

p.s. My tag line actually came when I was asked at work about helping out on overtime on my old line that I used to work on. It's just a humorous spin that I came up with after working three ten hour work days.

Marlin-

This is terrible news and I'm so sorry you have to go through such stress, especially at our age. I certainly hope things work out somehow.

Having said that I feel sad for Fancy. I know the two of you had a special bond and Fancy is certainly a special "cub" cat. I hope you share custody and Fancy gets to ride with you again either on a cub or in the Dakota.

Please keep us posted.

As for your cub collection...this has thrown a wrench in all of my thoughts and now I just don't know what to say. You will know what to do and what is best for you. Please just don't rush in any major decisions.

Marlin, disappointed to hear of the split. Things happen in life that outsiders may not understand. Your post helps me understand statements I read on a separate Facebook cat site. Hope things can work out in some way.

Angel lives around 40+ miles away. So Tootsie and I won't be seeing much of anyone anymore. She is going through separation anxiety and I guess so are Fancy and Annie.It's hard for me to even look at the Cubbies and not think about Fancy and no more rides even in the Dakota..

Allen S.I know which Facebook site you are talking about. I had t distance myself from that shortly after it started hoping that things would smooth out.

I really want to go to Rockford and plow only I just don't like leaving Tootsie alone. I do enough of that during the work week. She is one awesome little kitty. And I never had the chance to teach her to ride with with me. When we had an attached garage she would come out and watch me work on the Cub Cadets.

Back