• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

more old iron...case 220

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
Ran across a case 220 mower..I had zero knowledge but it has a 10 hp Kohler so I'm in...Turns out it has many small thing issues..wiring no. one..carb,points etc...It has direct drive to hyd 2 speed rearend with hand lever control on dash for hyd speed....a couple weeks tinkering and I find this is quite a machine,even the deck works with a front mule drive, it has a built in oil cooler for hyd...It runs very nice and in low side goes up a hill with no loss of speed or motor sound change...The sad part, I bought it just for the kohler parts and s/g (which turns opposite a cubs)..Now I find it is a worthy machine to save...some days ya' lose even when ya' win...but it is 50 yrs young

Attachments

• 100_1567.JPG
    100_1567.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 100_1568.JPG
    100_1568.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back