• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

More new stuff for the shop!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Ordered this a week ago from Northern Tool and was able to get the Veterans discount on it and the 3 yr warranty pkg.
7.5hp, 80 gal tank, 2 stage 220V single phase.

1635297076005.png

If Quincy still builds them like they used to your great grandchildren will own it some day.
I have a 5 HP single stage 2 cyl that has already seen 30 years of daily service. & it runs a bunch every day. Supply’s all our needs for air chipping hammers & needle scalers, & die grinders in the welding shop along with many blow off nozzles in the machine shop.

I wish!!
Has not moved since we unloaded it!
Things got really busy around here as of late and I have not had time to even think about clearing out the corner where I want to put it!

Ordered this a week ago from Northern Tool and was able to get the Veterans discount on it and the 3 yr warranty pkg.
7.5hp, 80 gal tank, 2 stage 220V single phase.

View attachment 146236

QUINCY make a nice compressor their valves hold up really well. When I had my repair shop Quincy & Rol-Air were the best. But I liked Quincy valves better than Rol-Air who used a floating rectangular reed. Quincy had a round spring loaded disk, the seat held up better and could be reground. Use synthetic oil and it will last beyond your life time.

Back