• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Mopar (HEMI) guys feared this

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
car is loaded all windows power , power bucket seat air conditioning. And N-25 rear bumper. Exhaust tips go through holes in bumper. Rare.

I dipped the frame and Body in acid stripper. Full resto. Because the car lived it’s entire (hard) life in New Mexico. I have probable 14-20 pieces of “MiG” welding wire stuck to frame. Some pieces over 12” long. Shoot they would have rusted off in Pgh . First spring! Lol

838B0A6C-E92A-447C-8E41-FADE04262FA1.jpeg

I'm guessing looking at the air-cleaner and what I can see of the hood that it is a Stage 2 affair?

I'm the second owner of a '72 Stage I myself.

Are the heads and exhaust Stage 2 as well?

Todd.

Todd you are correct. And glad you have one. The heads are Stage1 Lunati HEMI killer cam Original # matching Quadra-jet and Mickey Thompson Scavenger Headers.

Just put this 12 Bolt in 1 year ago. Pulled the 10 bolt out. Timkin Bearings. Zoom in I air brushed the welds. And assembly line markings on the pumkin from the inspectors

Back