• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Moose r us/ccspecailties

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie
greenthumb.gif

hey charlie not trying to beat a dead horse here but how bout an update hows everything goin?

Charlie- How goes the progress of getting things set up in the new world wide corporate HQ of CC Specialties and Moose R Us????

One year ago on this date, at this exact time!
291347.jpg

As it stands today, one year later!
291348.jpg

Time flies when your having fun don't it!

What happened to the big rock in the first picture?

Just a question Charlie, where's your house now? I think you were looking at modular one at one time, did you ever buy it? How long before the snow arrives in your neck of the woods? After all, we have been lucky it hasn't come yet around here! WAY TO MANY beans & corn still in the fields! So certainly NOT looking forward to it anytime soon.

Jeff B.
There were actually 2 for a while.
Chewy got the first one,
291392.jpg

291393.jpg

Mia got the second one,
291394.jpg

291395.jpg

Mike P.
The house is on the north side of the building.
It took a little transformation with the siding and roof after we set it and got to looking at it.
We decided to remove the wood siding and cover up the shingles with steel to match the building.
That and the fact that there will be no maintenance, it was a no brainer.
291396.jpg

Mike P.
The first snow actually arrived on October 03, 2014 - 02:26 pm, LOL

I posted pics in the How cold is it thread.
291415.jpg

Back