• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Moose r us/ccspecailties

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed L.
Right under the 10" stainless steel pipe sticking up through the roof.
thumbsup.gif

LOL, if THAT isn't sarcasm, I don't know what is! Nasty Charlie!

I am thinking he like many others thought is was an OUTDOOR Furnace??

Not one bit of sarcasm meant, I just assumed that everyone already had seen the pic I posted when the stove arrived and we put it inside.
291494.jpg

Ya, I thought from the original pictures that the big furnace was outdoors close to the wood storage.

Ed,
Up in this neck of the woods, why when it's 40 below, wind blowing 40+ and the snow is waist deep to a tall moose, would I want to go outside to pile wood in when I can spend a little extra and have that sucker inside, where I can slip on a light jacket and tennis shoes to add wood, LOL

I'm not to bright for living up here, but my stupidity has to stop somewhere ya know,
biggrin.gif

Charlie - the last stove was a clamshell top loader IIRC - any comments on why you went back to a front loader?

Gerry, I think Charlies was a front loader and you are thinking of a link he had posted

Mmm OK.. I always wondered how he could get away with one inside a building .......

Gerry,
Yep it was always a front loader.

State Farm charged an extra $40.00 a year to have the wood stove inside.
A lot of insurance companies do that, they just don't advertise it, LOL

Looking to change HO insurer right now, new one wants an extra $110.00/year.. I may do it, just because I want the comfort of knowing that I can always heat without power.. (that is, if I ever get stuck up here in the winter again...)

I tellya what!
If your just doing home or car, you can't beat State Farm.
If you do have a claim, they pay quick, with no hassles.

We did find out they are not going to renew us in May, so we're going another route.
Seems we've outgrown State Farm with 2 businesses on the premises.
They don't do commercial, and we're classified 100% commercial now, sigh!

And since we're commercial, it's going to be an extra $1200.00 a year for the stove to be inside.
It's worth it to me though, LOL

The shop is finally starting to take shape!
291806.jpg

291807.jpg

I've still got a lot of conduit to run and add a few more lights. Then I can really get things moving along.

Charlie, that is an awesome shop space! Nice and bright and spacious.
thumbsup.gif

Did you ever get all that store shelving put up? I was pretty jealous that you bought an entire store.

We put up quite a bit, and still have a lot left over, LOL
But that project is for next year, since winter seems to have set in already, sigh!
291812.jpg

291813.jpg

291814.jpg

291815.jpg

291816.jpg

291817.jpg

291818.jpg

Latest posts

Back