• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Montrose Fall Harvest Plow Day Oct. 11-12 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdehli

displayname
Rob Dehli
Spoke with Bob last night .....The fall plowday will again be at usual place 4330 Meridan Ave Montrose Minnesota. The date is still up in the air either October 4-5th or 11-12 depending on the harvesting of the beans. will keep everyone updated as we get closer to harvest. thanks much

Everyone start doing a rain dance. Don't need another year like last year. Corn starting to wilt around here. Was up in Charlie's neck of the woods yesterday, really bad up there. Corn pretty much dried right up

Spoke with Bob yesturday he wants to set the date by the this weekend

Rob! Are you sure??
Shift.gif
bouncy.gif
1AA_dance2.gif

Wife and I just bought a new camera for me to plow under!!
biggrin.gif

Spoke with Bob around lunch today The Montrose Fall plow day is set its the 2nd weekend in October
Friday and Saturday October 11-12th, same rules as usual, venders encouraged to attend along with all brands of garden tractors.

there should be a prize for the person that plows up brians camera

Bob H. called me this afternoon he said everything on for this weekend. lets plow!!!!

Did you say plow day?
Am looking forward to meeting up with
A great bunch of Cub enthusiasts.
Going to be a great time!

Ok the Montrose plow days are done...where's the rest of the pix?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Another great turnout. Of course I was too busy talking tractors to get any pics.Lots of nice plowing rigs this year. Thanks to Bob and Mike and Patty Betzler for use of the farm.

Bob...Mike and Patty

Thanks for a fun day in the dirt it was awesome as usual. way too busy talking tractors and plowin to take pics........
Good to see a lot of old friends too.

Back