• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Model 1100 Operator and Service Manuals.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
displayname
Doug Miller
I am trying to obtain an Operator and Service Manuals for a Model 1100 tractor. If you have an Operator's manual and/or Service manual that you can provide, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Doug

Charlie, the 1100 is the odd Cub Cadet garden tractor. (Or is it almost a garden tractor?) It has the peerless transmission and is not covered in the manual that you linked. I don't think we ever got a service manual for it in the archives. I did get a brochure for it and that's about it.

CC_1100_Flier_01.jpg

CC_1100_Flier_02.jpg

CC_1100_Flier_03.jpg

CC_1100_Flier_04.jpg

Charlie, the 1100 is the odd Cub Cadet garden tractor. (Or is it almost a garden tractor?) It has the peerless transmission and is not covered in the manual that you linked. I don't think we ever got a service manual for it in the archives. I did get a brochure for it and that's about it.

View attachment 140672

View attachment 140673

View attachment 140674

View attachment 140675
I'm glad you let me know what a 1100 is after all these years. I figured since a QL is a QL, that the manual we had was better than no manual at all. But I guess I was wrong. I removed my post as to not confuse anyone since the rear end and engine are about the only differences.

Almost unbelievable that Charlie admits to being wrong. I didn't see the post he removed so maybe he was only sorta wrong :fencing:

By the way, the Model 1100 is listed in the TC-157 Parts Manual.

Almost unbelievable that Charlie admits to being wrong. I didn't see the post he removed so maybe he was only sorta wrong :fencing:

By the way, the Model 1100 is listed in the TC-157 Parts Manual.
I KNEW that we didn't have a 1100 manual, so like I said above, a manual that covered a lot of the 1100-QL was better than nothing. But as with the things are these days, I've learned what I can and can't do now. I promise you one thing! It will never happen again! Hydro, the only good thing now is, I can hit the bricks and not feel on bit sorry or guilty about it!

Back