• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Model 100 Ignition switch

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Thomas
hi guys does the ignition switch on the 100 have the light switch on it I ask this because the lights on my 100 come on as soon as you turn the key on unlike my 1811 where you can turn it back one notch to turn the lights on there is no way to turn the lights off unless you turn the key off and stop the engine and I see no place for light switch so I take it this is the wrong switch can someone confirm this

If the lights were factory wired there should be a push pull light switch on the left side of the pedestal.

Okay thank you I see holes over there did not know what they were for is this which still available I need to get it off the ignition cuz I don't want it being on when I'm trying to start the machine too much amperage pool and also every time I come on here and I think I'm getting in the right place to post a question I guess I'm wrong I try like hell but it never works then you tell me where do I post these kind of questions thank you

I found a push-pull switch at the local Orscheln farm store that was a perfect fit.
175FEED0-A5DE-464A-8241-9F08C180FDC4.jpeg

Digger my tractor has two small Holes about 2 inches apart and in between there are two olds about a quarter of an inch diameter and they are on a slant between the other two holes the switch won't work for me unless I drill a hole for it I really don't want to do that but thank you very much

Back