• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Model 100 fuel line

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsdeese

displayname
timothy deese
Are the fittings that use the rubber sleeves are they still readily available?

If you are referring to this part, then yes. CC Specialties carries them. See their link at the top of the page. Or click HERE for their website.

Fuel Line Sleeve1.JPG

gaslinegasket.jpg

Sorry kraig should’ve made my self clearer I’m talking about the brass fittings

I know it is not 'stock' but:

I just used two regular hardware store compression elbows, 1/4" compression on one end, 1/8" male pipe thread on the other. Then bent a piece of 1/4" copper tubing to go between the fuel bowl and the carburetor. If copper for fuel line scares you, you can also make it out of 1/4" brake tubing.

I did the same thing Kashaver recommended when I restored my original.IMG_5035.jpeg

All that rubber piece is, is rubber fuel line. Nothing fancy, don't need brass compression fittings. I believe it's just 1/4" fuel line, just cut a small width of it, slide it on, screw it back down. Works great, have it on my 70 and 100 copper lines

Back