• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Missouri 2 Cylinder Club Show & Garden Tractor Pull 5/5-6/12

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avaught

displayname
Adam Vaught
Well it is time to start gearing up for this years tractor shows and plow days. Yes, I said plow daysss!! This year Missouri will have at least 3 plow days open to Garden tractors. This is high quality bottom ground and sweet plowing so stay tuned for details. Our second show of the year is one of the most important for our club. At this show we sell food and hold a swap meet that generates money for the club to purchase our insurance. One of the new things this year we are trying at this show is a Garden Tractor pulling demonstration. The tract is grass and the sled is a small sled for garden tractors. This is a big show with lots going on for the kids and family. Plenty of big tractors and farm machinery displays and of course Garden Tractors. I can tell you that the entire club is extremely impressed with the Garden tractors and several members are purchasing of bringing garden tractors to shows this year. I will have my 317 there for the pulls, hopefully my 140 set up for plowing, and I guess I will leave the 430 home just so the Cubs have a chance! I sure hope I am not the only Deere boy there fighting off a herd of Cubbies! Just kidding! I love them all! We will have lots to do hope to see you all there! Adam

Mistler's Oak Furniture
601 North Highway 47
Union, MO 63084
(636) 583-7703

Back