• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Mid-Atlantic Upcoming Shows

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stownsen

displayname
Steven B Townsend
There are several shows coming up in the Maryland/Pennsylvania area.

First up is the Rough and Tumble Annual Thresherman's Reunion. This show is being held in Kinzers, PA (Lancaster County) from August 15-18, 2007. I've never been to this show myself (work always seems to get in the way!), but have heard nothing but great things. Everything from farm tractors, steam engines and, of course, garden tractors. Garden tractor pulls have been added this year. Visit www.roughandtumble.org for more info.

The Maryland Historical Steam Society will be holding their 52nd Annual Steam Show from September 13-16, 2007. This show is held at the Arcadia Vol. Fire. Co. grounds in Northwestern Baltimore County. This is a great show with lots of tractors, pulls and daily parades. I've been to this show several times. More info can be found at marylandsteam.org.

The week after the Maryland Steam Show, the Citizens Vol. Fire Co. of Fawn Grove, PA (York Co.) will be holding their fall Olde Tyme Days. The fall show is exclusively for antique garden tractors, hit and miss motors and things of the like. No big tractors allowed. The show is being held September 22-23, 2007, with garden tractor pulls, fast and slow races and many other activities.

I plan on taking my '62 Original and '67 123 to Arcadia and Fawn Grove, so if anyone's going to be in the area, stop by and check out all of the Cub Cadets.

Went to the Maryland Historical Steam Society show today, and Cub guys, you would have been proud! There were somewhere around 15-20 completely restored Cub Cadets, and I'm not sure how many others, but the only other garden tractors with nearly as many were those green ones. There were quite a few steam engines, farm tractors and hit and miss motors. All in all, it was a great day with a little something for everyone.

Back