• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Messin' with squirrels 2.0

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just after viewing this, I went out to run a few errands, and saw a related scene. Although I did not learn the answer to that age-old question: why did the chicken cross the road, I did learn one reason why the squirrel crossed the road. Because the mean bird was chasing it! They were both lucky I didn’t add more kill notches to my front bumper. The squirrel was running across the street with the bird flying just above it nipping at its ears.

I love this creativity. We used to give creative challenge engineering contests to our students when I was an Industrial Technology teacher. The best ideas normally came from students you would least expect. Different type of thinking that normally isn't taught in schools. On an unrelated note, since we moved deep into the ozarks, our lab mix rescue dog has been on a squirrel mission. So far, they are winning but yesterday hd got really close!

Go get ‘em Chief! You can do it!

Back