• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Merry Christmas

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkirk

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Kirk
It's that time of year again when I make my usual post, this time with two additions. Wishing all that frequent this fine forum, plus all my friends and customers, a Very Merry Christmas and the Best for the New Year!

Attachments

• Nativity.JPG
    Nativity.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Cub & Snowman.JPG
    Cub & Snowman.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Xmas 07.JPG
    Xmas 07.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
Mike,
Can't resist, even-though it is a pretty card though.

Oh no! It has broke down, and he is looking in the owner's manual to see how to put in the new engine sitting there! Shoulda got a bowtie truck.
Guess he will have to use the horse in the background. :errrr:

Just kidding, of course. Merry Christmas!

Looking for the pic of Santa riding the cub cadet through the sky. Who has that one? Is it Gerry?

Merry Christmas everyone have not been around sorry. Have an excellent Christmas.
The Qa42 snow blower thread caught my eye! Excellent thread. Have not assembled my 1450. So hopefully soon. Happy new year

Looks like if we get a white Christmas, it will be the hard white-ish stuff! It is going to be a cold one for sure. Even here in NC!

Speaking of fruit cake, I just made our no-bake fruit cake yesterday. There is no comparing this one to any other fruit cake. It is actually delicious!
The recipe is probably close to 100 years old, or older. Anyone interested, just give me a shout, and I will post it for you. Real easy to make, just costs a little bit for the ingredients.

Had a good Christmas.
Lost power all day Friday, and for about 3 hours Saturday. Power co. said they were doing "rolling black outs" due to the power demand. Well, they rolled all over me! Got down below 0 here Saturday morning.
If it is that much of a strain on the electrical grid now, I can't wait until everyone gets an EV!!!! :errrr:

Back