• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Massy rerguson lgt's

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marlin, I was shocked to see those Dynamark photos, they look so crappy in comparison to the much more refined looking MF tractors. I think that MF took special care to insure better quality. I always had believed the MF models to be nearly comparable to the Deere or CC offerings at the time. Were they?

Jim D. The Massey Ferguson garden tractor line are a very robust little tractor. The were made both in Des Moines, Iowa and I forget where the 14 and 16 horse models were made in Wisconsin. The 10 and 12 horse models even had electric lift available as an option. Every attachment that one could put onto a CC or Deere was available for the MF garden tractors. Those that worked at the Des Moines plant said the plant was also a central location where equipment was sent for repair when damaged during shipment. Also at one time somehow a big Massey Ferguson crawler tractor was stolen during stolen during normal plant hours. They never did find it. A couple of combines came in for repair after the unloading augers came loose during shipment. One hit the cab when the train entered a tunnel.

Latest posts

Back