• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts Wanted Looking for round fenders for 71

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cub1961

Need a set of round fenders and brackets for my 71. i am in western PA but would travel a bit for a set or pay shipping.

thanks

Almost positive a set for a 70,100 will work too. From what I have seen, they go for around $200 to $250! That is, if you can find a set. Good luck.

ya 70/100 will work. and it looks like O fenders will if you use the brackets for the 70/100. not sure if the the holes line up

Taking a good look at my *Original* fenders, I see a fine project that I've performed in the past.

For; motorcycles, tractors, trailers (campers and boat too) I have started with new/raw, replacement fenders of the right basic diameter from trailer outfits like Big Tex. Then I split, trim, shape, weld, whatever... to the desired finished form.

It's a lot of fun and incredibly gratifying to boot.

Todd.

I’ll bet. i wish i had the skills, patience, and tools to do it. i have none of that. lol

Hey Roger, my son has a set off a 100 with the brackets. I sent you a PM. Let me know if you don't want them so I can post across the Forum.

Back