• FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING
  • If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Parts Wanted Looking for Cub Cadet 1100 carburetor

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

ronseaworth

I was lucky enough to acquire my great uncle's cub cadet 1100, that he bought brand new. I remember mowing his yard
on this cub cadet when I was a kid. The throttle shaft in the carburetor is so wore out, it won't run properly.
I was wondering if anyone out there has a carburetor for this 11 hp Briggs & Stratton engine.
Or worse case scenario, does anybody know what it would take to put a K301 12 hp Kohler in this tractor and have the
driveshaft line up right? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
I was lucky enough to acquire my great uncle's cub cadet 1100, that he bought brand new. I remember mowing his yard
on this cub cadet when I was a kid. The throttle shaft in the carburetor is so wore out, it won't run properly.
I was wondering if anyone out there has a carburetor for this 11 hp Briggs & Stratton engine.
Or worse case scenario, does anybody know what it would take to put a K301 12 hp Kohler in this tractor and have the
driveshaft line up right? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Get a pump repair kit and an overhaul kit, They are pretty cheap.
BS-393397
Overhaul kit
BS-393544

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Price a new carb! Then come back and complain about that too!

dmmiller

displayname
Doug Miller
Hi. Try Jack's small engine website for the carb parts. jackssmallengines.com. I have very good luck with their service.

If you need an operator's manual for your tractor, I uploaded a manual on this website.

I have a 1100 tractor. It was given to me free and is in parts. Missing the wheels and steering wheel. I hope to have it put back together next year. I have been searching for the service manual but have not had any luck. I have attached a brochure for a 1100 tractor.

Attachments