• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts Wanted Looking for Cub Cadet 1100 carburetor

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronseaworth

I was lucky enough to acquire my great uncle's cub cadet 1100, that he bought brand new. I remember mowing his yard
on this cub cadet when I was a kid. The throttle shaft in the carburetor is so wore out, it won't run properly.
I was wondering if anyone out there has a carburetor for this 11 hp Briggs & Stratton engine.
Or worse case scenario, does anybody know what it would take to put a K301 12 hp Kohler in this tractor and have the
driveshaft line up right? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was lucky enough to acquire my great uncle's cub cadet 1100, that he bought brand new. I remember mowing his yard
on this cub cadet when I was a kid. The throttle shaft in the carburetor is so wore out, it won't run properly.
I was wondering if anyone out there has a carburetor for this 11 hp Briggs & Stratton engine.
Or worse case scenario, does anybody know what it would take to put a K301 12 hp Kohler in this tractor and have the
driveshaft line up right? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Get a pump repair kit and an overhaul kit, They are pretty cheap.
BS-393397
Overhaul kit
BS-393544

Hi. Try Jack's small engine website for the carb parts. jackssmallengines.com. I have very good luck with their service.

If you need an operator's manual for your tractor, I uploaded a manual on this website.

I have a 1100 tractor. It was given to me free and is in parts. Missing the wheels and steering wheel. I hope to have it put back together next year. I have been searching for the service manual but have not had any luck. I have attached a brochure for a 1100 tractor.

Attachments

• Model 1100 Brochure.pdf
    170 KB · Views: 242
Back