• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Looking for a place to purchase a large metal tractor silhouette.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rchristensen

displayname
Richard Christensen
I am looking for a large (3 to 4 foot high) metal tractor silhouette suitable for mounting on the outside front wall of my house. My neighbors have different art like coyotes, cactus, geckos, etc. I want something different. I have searched the internet and not found any place that specializes in art like that. If anybody knows of a place that has stuff like that please let me know. If I can’t find something I will have to get out my plasma cutter and mig and give it a try.

Richard, might be a long shot but maybe contact forum sponsor Aaron Schmidt at Xtreme Motorworks He makes lots of stuff out of metal and might be able to do it.
dunno.gif

Bill James, talk about a small world,I checked out the link you gave and it turns out Mike lives about a mile from my old house. Sounds like he can do about anything I want and I can drive over and pick it up. Thanks for the link.

No problem, I searched for a place in your area so you wouldn't have shipping charges. That's a pretty big silhouette. Hope it works out and if so please post some pics.

Back