• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Looking for 1863 plow blade lever/bar to lower and raise plow

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicki,
I think Digger wants to see where the lift rod fits to determine the diameter and location of the holes. Time for more photos. Please take at least one of each bracket from the operator's right side off of the tractor to show the holes and the larger flat sides rather than the edge view.
Oh I know where it fits and what I said earlier stands. Course Cubs really aren't my forte either. I can only ask questions, and of they aren't answered correctly with what I ask, I can just scroll along to the next one, kinda like on FB.

I just used half inch threaded rod and a couple clevis rod ends from McMaster-Carr, P/N 6071K32 with a jam nut on each end on my 109. Just my $.02
Resized_20220212_111437.jpeg

/\ /\ Didn’t mean to step on your answer session, Digger.

/\ Mike, do those clevis ends hold up? We used them on some older printing presses, and the only time I work with them is when I replace the worn ones. The pins and eyes wear from the light duty we ask of them-over 30 or more years. I always wondered if they would be robust enough for snowplow duty.

That is the correct bracket, a little bent though. At least you have the float clip on it, most times they are missing. A straight rod will not work as it will rub against the side panel.

View attachment 147928
Never knew it had that clip to restrict the float. Why wouldn't you want all the float that the slot offers?

Looks like Rustoleum Sunbright color
One last picture.. Sit on tractor, the bracket at your right foot. The bracket that the rod attaches to.

Jim....i've used it to push dirt and stone and so far no issues. I have a snowblower so the cub sleeps for a few months....that may change tho...

Never knew it had that clip to restrict the float. Why wouldn't you want all the float that the slot offers?

Looks like Rustoleum Sunbright color
One last picture.. Sit on tractor, the bracket at your right foot. The bracket that the rod attaches to.
Not liking the color but not willing to pay to have it redone - ha ha. So you want me to sit on the tractor and take a picture looking down my right leg?

Back