• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Looked at this today

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time I'm at the ol' tractorless supply I'm gonna take a look for some of this graphite paint... not a Cub Cadet but my JD 110 snowthrower unit could benefit from it I'm sure!

As for the machine itself, I like the unit and the cab would be nice. Does it have any method of using engine heat to heat the cab? As cool as it is, I'm kinda interested in that red n white painted one in the background of the first pic too.

Next time I'm at the ol' tractorless supply I'm gonna take a look for some of this graphite paint... not a Cub Cadet but my JD 110 snowthrower unit could benefit from it I'm sure!

As for the machine itself, I like the unit and the cab would be nice. Does it have any method of using engine heat to heat the cab? As cool as it is, I'm kinda interested in that red n white painted one in the background of the first pic too.
You know, I thought about that too...using engine heat for the cab. But I'd be afraid of fumes, especially closed in like that. I know we had a canvas wrap / partial enclosure for our 560 growing up...engine heat really made a difference, but with no roof and the back open there was no worry of becoming living impaired by fumes.

This is what I got at TSC.
75CD0832-78A5-4AA6-AD42-F74C3255C584.jpeg

EZ-Slide and Slip-Plate are two name brands of graphite paint. Either will do. The brush on version I believe has higher graphite content so use that, but get a can of the spray version for touch ups.

Another use for it is to coat the plow share of a turning plow to prevent rust during storage and to allow it to quickly polish off when you go to use it.

Back