• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Look what pulled in my driveway today.\

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Did not want to ruffle any feathers seeing as this is not an IH piece so posting this here.
CCC 2086 w/near perfect nose, hood and side panels, 60" Haban, 42" snow blade and new set of 2 link chains.
plastic tunnel cover is cracked and the right side panel has a little piece broken off just below the muffler.
This will make an awesome mowing machine for the cemetery.

Attachments

• DSCN9468.JPG
    DSCN9468.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
  • DSCN9469.JPG
    DSCN9469.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9470.JPG
    DSCN9470.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Did not want to ruffle any feathers seeing as this is not an IH piece so posting this here.
CCC 2086 w/near perfect nose, hood and side panels, 60" Haban, 42" snow blade and new set of 2 link chains.
plastic tunnel cover is cracked and the right side panel has a little piece broken off just below the muffler.
This will make an awesome mowing machine for the cemetery.
Well done man!!!!! :cubwinker:

Nice condition, I love these supers. The plastic tunnel covers were a dumb idea, I think most of them crack because people step on them. Careful with that 60” Haban in the cemetary, one false move could take out a gravestone lol.

Copy on that!
No problem as it will be dedicated to the back 40 where there are no burials yet.
Only issue I can see is the deck mounting.
It is a 374 and the 2036 calls for a 325, different rear mount.
I think we can figure out something though.

I think we should haven a sub forum section for Supers only??

Copy on that!
No problem as it will be dedicated to the back 40 where there are no burials yet.
Only issue I can see is the deck mounting.
It is a 374 and the 2036 calls for a 325, different rear mount.
I think we can figure out something though.

I think we should haven a sub forum section for Supers only??
Yes definately, a Supers forum section would be great.

Possibly, Close ups of how it is mounted at the rear of the deck might.
This one looks to have been cobble crafted to fit the 2086 using the 374 style mount back there.

I don't look down on Cyclops, they were a worthy successor..............................and I will not rest till I find a Super, unfortunately they all seem to be 300+ miles away.

Yeah Pennsylvania is the motherland for Cub Cadets of all sorts. Quite a few in Maryland as well — even as we speak there is a 2084 with 650+ hours for sale — not telling where lol.

HELP!!!

Working on hanging the 374 deck under the 2086 and need to know if I must get the deck drive pulley for a 325 deck as that is the deck spec'ed for the 2086.

The PTO pulley on the 2086 is 6" dia. whereas the PTO pulley on the 374 is made for the smaller engine PTO pulley like the 1872.

Got around to working on it this week.
Over-nite parts from McMaster Carr showed up today in the form of new bushings for the steering knuckles.
Got them installed today as well as the new tie rod ends and PS cyl ends received earlier.
Making a new swivel pin for the bell crank that holds the short tie rods in the front of this tractor.
Should steer like a new machine now!

Attachments

• DSCN9771.JPG
    DSCN9771.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
David, do you have a part number on those bushings? I probably need to order some of those for my fleet.

How many hours are on that FD620 Kawi? Was the cam gear changed yet? If not, that would be a nice winter project.

Back