• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Look what followed me home this weekend.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learned that with my drill press. Luckily, I can move it around.. I can't believe the condition of the ways on it, David, looks freshly scraped!

Oops, should not have petted it.
8D9547B7-318E-478E-917B-554B1BCC560B.jpeg
8D9547B7-318E-478E-917B-554B1BCC560B.jpeg

Nice looking setup there Dave! Can’t wait to see some of the projects that you work on putting that thing to use! Before we know it, you’ll be producing obsolete Cub parts!;)

Lonnie—that is a super cool looking Sporty! Love the color, wheel choice, even the logo graphic on the tank. sweet! Time seems to be in short supply for many of us these days. The new forum makes it easier than ever to stay connected. Glad to see you are still kicking and have a cool new bike!

Back