• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Lip seal

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Olsen

IHCC Supporter
I am trying to order the lip seal for my 1450 again I ruined the 1st one. I can not come up with a matching part number. Tractor s/n656585. Seal # 4 in the diagram which is 394847 r91. And a picture of the 1st ones box. Can someone please help me get the right seal number to order from cc specialties. Thank you. And yes I know he is gone for a bit.

Attachments

• 9D3BDFA2-097B-49A2-A00B-20CE535C3142.jpeg
    9D3BDFA2-097B-49A2-A00B-20CE535C3142.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • BD35FE3B-F96F-4220-AF12-FF7148A36EB5.png
    BD35FE3B-F96F-4220-AF12-FF7148A36EB5.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 0
I will just wait for cc specialties to get back. The 6763 seal is one I got from digger but ruined it trying to install it so I will get another one or 2. And I ruined the 2 thrust buttons I just got also. Sometimes I get a little hard on things as I work in the mining industry and use really big hammers all the time.

I saw the thread title, and thought you meant the bad seal that lets my pillow get wet in the morning.

I have installed many of those seals with a ball peen hammer, but not a Big Flexo Hammer (little joke from the flexo industry).

The last few I installed I used a deep well socket and gingerly tapped it in. The seal was coated in Hytran prior to the install to ease the installation but also prevent a dry start.

That same part number seal is used in two locations on the Sunstrand pump. In this exploded diagram, Both seals 921-3032 (number 2 in the exploded) are installed from the outside. This is for a slightly newer pump than on your 1450. Per your exploded diagram, it appears to be mounted from the inside.. I've never had to replace the rear seal on mine, just the front mounted on the charge pump.

full.png

Back