• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Lincoln, Illinois Plowday, October 23, 2021

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bill, if it goes, I'll try to make it down!

Well folks, no go on the beans. Looks like it would have been a perfect day for plowing tomorrow otherwise. I still want to have one and while the weather doesn't look nearly as nice for next Saturday (Nov. 13) there's not much rain in the forecast. We'll see.

OK folks, a major hurdle is past, the beans are out!! I don't think the rainfall forecast for this week will be a problem. Next Saturday will be a bunch cooler, but that's OK. I'll update later in the week.

Looks like I'm a no go again, next weekend is BOA in Indy

I got less than a quarter inch of rain this morning in Springfield, Lincoln, maybe a bit more. Sun is supposed to come out this afternoon and it is quite breezy so should be some good drying conditions. My plan is to go to the field late this afternoon and check plowing conditions. Will let you all know the status then.

Plow Day is on for this Saturday (11/13). Fields plowed OK, a bit wetter than optimal, but was not getting big balls of mud on the tires, not sticking on the plow and we have another day and a half of drying. Hope to see a bunch of you there. 9ish start-time. Will be a bit chillier than last weekend, but we are supposed to see some sun.

Bill,

Thanks for coordinating this, but unfortunately, I will be unable to go. I will be on my way to Florida for vacation. Dang rain pushed me out. I hope you guys have a great time. I know I would if I could go.

Have fun Bill.......sorry I can't get there, was looking forward to it. Last BOA finals tonight!

Back