• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Lifts, Electric, Hydraulic

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack casey

IHCC Supporter
Have a CC 102, all gear drive, no creeper, no pto's, with 42" mower. Everything tight, no funny noises, did a real good cosmetic re-furb. Thinking ahead, could be interested in a lift, either electric or hydra. I find "Operators Manual Installing instructions hydraulic unit (395 009 R92) " for my 102 but for the electric lift I see "Operators Manual instructions for electric lift (530 135 R92)" for CC104's, 105's and beyond, but nuttin' for my 102. Did I not look far enough?
Jack

Back