• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

LEST WE FORGET

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched some of the honor services this morning before I went to work.
The president was speaking to the D day veterans. Wish I could have watched more.

Subject: Memorial Letter

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute
====================================================================
When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why Eisenhower was so popular. Maybe this will explain why

General Eisenhower Warned Us.

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some b*st*rd will get up and say that this never happened'

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim populationwhich claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 70 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center

'NEVER HAPPENED',

Because it offends some Muslims???

Do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along.

Remember when all classrooms had an American flag in them?

Do they even teach our children about the World Trade Center attacks in 1993 and 2001, or did it go the way of Pearl Harbor and Veterans Day?

Don't even mention Christmas or prayers in school. Many schools no longer recite the Pledge of Allegiance and many children do not know the words to our National Anthem, or that we even have one!

Do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along.

Thank you for posting. Just read the abstract and watched to video. Quite a guy

I am considerably worried that some one is going to wake up and demand an article 25 on sleepy Joe and then we end up with her. Since she can't even follow orders and take charge of the border when tasked with it. She is downright scary.

Attachments

• dday.jpg
    dday.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 118
I have a dear friend that is a 97 yr old vet.He spent 2 yrs in the Phillipines.He is not a b...s...er but the stories he tells are bone chilling. Any American that can't respect them should move to another country.I'm committed to a military funeral today,Sunday...Because respect matters !!!!!! If you haven't been in the military I don't hold that against anyone but if you can't show respect for those who have protected you then you can...............(insert what you wish)

I totally agree James.
The opening scenes from "Saving Private Ryan" come to mind.
A whole new generation of so called "Americans" need to see at least that portion of that film in a large screen format.
The one thing that really struck me about that film was after it was ended and the credits were rolling..........
YOU COULD HAVE HEARD A PIN DROP in that theater....
And very few if any were in any rush to exit the place.

I truly doubt, in this day and age if ever needed, that this country could ever again mount an operation to equal that, which it won't be as those methods on that scale are obsolete by today's standards.

May they rest in peace

I would like to add another movie to the must see list of young people."The Patriot" ( Mel Gibbons) is a serious example of the high cost of freedom was to the patriots of the Revolutionary War.The lives destroyed,the children involved in fighting, the loss of most personal possessions.The emotional impact of this movie should make us all appreciate the sacrifices out ancestors made to bring us this great country......

Another good watch is "The World at War" series. I watched this back in the 1970's on PBS and again in the 1980s. I found it a year or so ago on Youtube and watched it again. If you hunt around on Youtube you can find all the episodes, at least it was up there. I was never in the military but certainly respect those that are/were.

Back