• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

LED lights

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAllison

IHCC Supporter
I've been out of power for almost 3 days now. So I set my trusty CubCadet out there in the yard and when the generator runs out of gas at 2 in the morning I start her up and turn on the lights! This set of LED lights I got from CCSpecialties light the whole side of the house up!!! Highly recommend them if you were ever wondering about them.
0827210418_Film1.jpg

I've been out of power for almost 3 days now. So I set my trusty CubCadet out there in the yard and when the generator runs out of gas at 2 in the morning I start her up and turn on the lights! This set of LED lights I got from CCSpecialties light the whole side of the house up!!! Highly recommend them if you were ever wondering about them.View attachment 145426
Thanks again for the order man!
:greenthumb:

Love that frontal view...

Thumbed threw ccspecialties website. I didn't see a section of MISC stuff. Did I not see something. I found the parts look-up for my machine ie frame, chassis, fender, grill. Couldn't find little aftermarket/upgraded stuff

Latest posts

Back