Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

LED lights

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Robert Allison

IHCC Supporter
I've been out of power for almost 3 days now. So I set my trusty CubCadet out there in the yard and when the generator runs out of gas at 2 in the morning I start her up and turn on the lights! This set of LED lights I got from CCSpecialties light the whole side of the house up!!! Highly recommend them if you were ever wondering about them.
0827210418_Film1.jpg

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
I've been out of power for almost 3 days now. So I set my trusty CubCadet out there in the yard and when the generator runs out of gas at 2 in the morning I start her up and turn on the lights! This set of LED lights I got from CCSpecialties light the whole side of the house up!!! Highly recommend them if you were ever wondering about them.View attachment 145426
Thanks again for the order man!
:greenthumb:

jkoenig

displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
Love that frontal view...

tkhoffman

displayname
Tony Hoffman
Thumbed threw ccspecialties website. I didn't see a section of MISC stuff. Did I not see something. I found the parts look-up for my machine ie frame, chassis, fender, grill. Couldn't find little aftermarket/upgraded stuff