• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Lawn Mower Rodeo and Pull ! Fun for all !!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgbever

displayname
Jeff Bever
Hi Everyone,
I want to extend a invitation to the 2009 Memorial Day Weekend Lawn Mower Rodeo and pull!! This is a one of a kind event located in Rochester Indiana
http://www.lakeviewcampingfun.com . We start the day by signing the national anthem then doing a parade. Our events include best looking/ugliest tractor, a limbo, drag race, obstacle course, trailer backing contest, bumper chain pull, fast retrieval and many more. We always end the Day with a pull featuring the new flying boat "The Humbler". Our track is up hill for something different. The rules are simple, tractor must be all stock mechanically, just remove the mower deck.Any mower will do we have antiques to brand new. There is no age or sex gap. People of all ages participate. Its a great deal of fun!! I have geared it towards the way it used to be a the county fair. We also find a charity to raise money for. Last year it was the animal shelter. The local 4H comes in and serves food to raise money for there projects. We give out great prizes and have a former Radio DJ to host the event. We Do Rodeos on the Sunday of Memorial (may 24th) and Labor day weekend! If memorial goes well we are also going to add one on the 4th. I appreciate your time and look forward to your response !
*You don't need to camp to participate but if this sounds fun and you want to camp during the rodeo call 18008389760 for reservations there are also local hotels available in Rochester.

!!!! Attention Clubs!!!! This year I want to ad a Tractor Show element and possibly a swap meat. Let me know if this sounds good for you and your club.

For more information on the Event Call 574 835 0470 or email [email protected]

Take Care,
Jeff Bever
Lakeview Campground
574 835 0470

Back