• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Lawn & Garden Tractor Extravaganza

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfunk

displayname
Paul E. Funk
I took my mini-H and plow to the Extravaganza this morning. I'm set up with L&GT magazine crew in the Machinery Shed. If you're there, stop by and say hello. The show is June 7, 8, and 9 but most pull out Saturday afternoon. Not much left for Sunday.

Paul, it's my understanding we are to set up in the grass to the immediate east of the museum bldg., next to Spahn & Rose Lbr. Co.

I will be there 5AM Sat but may scope out the site sometime tomorrow.

Here's a few shots of some of the 27 pieces of equipment that were on display yesterday at the 1st GT Expo held in conjunction with and on the grounds of National Farm Toy Museum.

The weather was perfect except for those pesky little flies we seem to have an over population of around here this year, but as soon as a nice east breeze kicked in they were not much problem from then on.

Hopefully we can get the word more widespread for next years show and garner a much larger turnout. Enjoy

The 2 Cubs on the left here belong to forum member Paul Tombough who made the trip from Woodstock IL for the event. Many thanks to Tom for bringing his 2 fine Cubs to our show.

325807.jpg

325808.jpg

325809.jpg

325810.jpg

325811.jpg

325812.jpg

Dave modestly failed to mention that 11 of his, and one brought by his son, Les, were also on display. Dave had attachments on all his Cub Cadets and visitors to the display area were quite amazed at all the tasks these little machines could help people do. (Sorry I don’t have a picture of all of Dave’s, but I got a few of them).

325815.jpg

Back