• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Lawn cart

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkreutner

displayname
John Edward Kreutner
Was bored so I started my winter project it work great for healing grass and leaves, mulch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 174
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 159
You ran a third valve hydraulic to the rear. Very cool.
Having the Caster setup is nice for backing up. No trailer backup skills required. But do you find it a nuisance when turning in tight spots as the trailer really swings wide? I've been trying to decide which way to go when building a cart for another machine I have

I was looking to build a larger cart, something like my PRONOVOST P503 TANDEM AXLE with walking tandem, hyd lift, and rear tailgate opens top or bottom, box is 18" deep with sideboards, 50" wide 70" long, dumps a heaped load of crushed rock with my 982's auxiliary remote hyd outlets, a TOTALLY heaped load of dirt needs a little Jerk to get started. I really wanted to build one with a 2 or 3 stage cylinder but found this lightly used Pronovost for a good price. KING KUTTER makes an identical cart for twice what I paid for mine. It's exactly the right size to pull with my 982. I moved about 15,000# of dirt one afternoon in about 3 hours. Loaded cart with the loader on my SH FARMALL. I had around 60,000-70,000# of crushed granite piled in my driveway one fall I hauled with the Pronovoat cart. The was 10-12 loads in the neighbor's one ton dually dump truck, The cart is rated 3000# and I've probably exceeded that a bit a couple times. SON and I took the sides off and moved a 2000# slab of concrete like it was nothing. It's kinda hard on the tires on the cart turning short on my concrete driveway but all tandem trailers have that.

Back