• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Kohler Questions

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
Can anyone provide me with info on a Kohler K90T? I've tried the Kohler website trying to research the Spec.# 27110D & Ser. # 306414, but, the sites starts at K91!!! Maybe someone here has some info that may help. I'd be much obliged.

TIA, Mike

Mike F.
The only thing I can tellya is they put the K90T in a late 50's Bolens and I have heard of them being in some Wheelhorse too.

Charlie - Yep on the 'horse. I had a OLD WH here working on it years back that had a 90 in it. That was a neat mower, it had a cast iron dash
happy.gif
. I tried to buy it but they didn't want to sell it UNTIL someone else asked
sad.gif

There's some guys talking about the K90 on yahoo group that I thought you might could trade war stories with.

Back