• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

K321AQS Block

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Umbaugh

Hi all,

I just bought a 1450 with a burning oil problem. I tore the engine down to find a badly worn spot in the cylinder. I highly doubt even going .030 over will correct that. I'm looking for a good used block. Any help is appreciated.

I think I might have one for you. I'll take a look tomorrow. Where are you located in MN? I'm in Olivia - 100 miles west of metro.

Greg, please disregard. After thinking about it for a while, I remembered that my block is a K301AQS, from a 1250.

Back