• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

k241 runs rough

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cub1961

this one seems to miss and the govenor surges at higher rpm. also seems to pop when changing the throttle too quick. i did the easy stuff like fresh gas, plenty of seafoam run through it and also made sure the gov linkage was correct per manual. any thoughts on what to try? i haven’t messed with carb adjustment yet.

which screw on the carter carbis that? the one on the very top?

Attachments

• EE03F194-A3D9-4609-A4A8-54CBF0FF18C2.jpeg
    EE03F194-A3D9-4609-A4A8-54CBF0FF18C2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
well i think this was an RTFM moment. adjusted high and low speed per the manual and it is running a lot better. still has a little putt putt but not bad.

Throttle shaft bushing:
Hillman 58087A.

Back