• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

K-241

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsdeese

displayname
timothy deese
Looking for k-241 blower housing and grass screen. Thanks in advance.

I have an extra blower housing... but not the screen..
Sandblasted and epoxy primed. I think there is one small ping on an edge.
It's at my shop, so I can't get a pic till tomorrow.

Here they are... It has been sandblasted completely, inside-out, No paint or rust left behind. Primer is PPG Omni Epoxy. You can watersand with 400G, or dry-sand w/320G, to paint. But, I would fill the rusty pits below the KOHLER USA logo first.
20200514_103358[1].jpg

You can see the ping in this pic:

20200514_103501[1].jpg

20200514_103508[1].jpg

20200514_103519[1].jpg

$15 + shp, 2lbs 6 oz from 27284

I didn’t realize that you were in kernersville. I tried to figure shipping but couldn’t. Can you figure shipping to 28128?

Shipping's about $8.50
Actually, shop's in Kville... I live south of Winston Salem in the Midway/Wallburg area
I could meet you somewhere in between... Denton?
If it's a nice day... I could take a bike ride... haven't been to Morrow Mt in awhile...

Last edited:
Shipping's about $8.50
Actually, shop's in Kville... I live south of Winston Salem in the Midway/Wallburg area
I could meet you somewhere in between... Denton?
If it's a nice day... I could take a bike ride... haven't been to Morrow Mt in awhile...
Hey ray you tell me where you would like to meet and I’ll meet you. Morrow my is in my backyard so just let me know what works best for you.

It won't be this week! LOL, We have already had 5 inches of rain, and more is on the way.
Sorry, I don't like it either. I cannot sandblast my parts. Bummer.

Yeah Marty we sure have had some rain. Wonder how digger is doing up in the frozen tundra?

Back