• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Just moved

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rleo

displayname
Ray Leo
I just moved to Virginia from Tennessee (where I was restoring my 100). I decided to ship the tractor with all the parts on, so, I quickly threw it together. I just noticed a mistake tho.
. 20200328_185612.jpg

Well, you can get another Grille off Ebay.

(Actually, I see the other problem. It happens when you hurry.)

Mgwin, I'm in Manassas.

Engine gurus:
Do you guys soak the head gasket before installing?

Yea. Trust me, I'd rather be out west
. .
HI, Ray

Now that your on the east coast. If sometime you get to Western Md. I live just across the Potomac River from Shepherdstown WV. Just outside a little town called Sharpsburg Md.

Dave

HI, Ray

Now that your on the east coast. If sometime you get to Western Md. I live just across the Potomac River from Shepherdstown WV. Just outside a little town called Sharpsburg Md.

Dave
Dave,
Maybe breakfast some day once the goverment let's us go to IHOP

Back