• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Ixonia, WI Plow Day coming up next month.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Any of you folks attended this event in the past?
I have a few questions if you have such as is this a one or two day event?
And, if 2 days, is one allowed to camp overnight at the site?

On Thursday, to no avail, I e-mailed the man supposedly in charge at the address on their web page to no avail.
Just now I got it bounced back as undeliverable after maximum number of tries.
Guess I'll have to call hoping the phone number is still valid.

I have been to this plow day before.
They have their auction and raffle tractor drawing on Saturday Oct 16, then the plow day is on Sunday Oct 17.

Yes, both at the same location.

For many years, I was the only garden tractor there plowing, but recently others have been coming also.

There is usually enough land for the garden tractors to stay together if they choose to do so, but we aren’t afraid to plow with the farm tractors too.

There is food and beverages available in the “toy shed” along with die cast tractors for sale.

Picture from last year at this event
117E7892-1F2B-4B6C-B002-556EEE91329A.jpeg

I would think they would be ok with it, but it would be best to call 920-988-0857 (Curt) and ask.

Back