• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

It's a boy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brhodes

displayname
Bill Rhodes
Not sure what Cub we will need to set up for William David Rhodes, Liam for short. But we have time to find the right Cub.

I still have to get the 107 back together for his first ride.
Liam just got home yesterday, he was born 4/14/16. 7 lbs. 1 oz. 19 inches long.

Bill

groupwave.gif
CUBgratulations!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

groupwave.gif
Welcome to Liam! So good to hear of a coming instead of a going!
happy.gif

Thank you Guys.
William David was my father's name but Billy doesn't want another Bill around the house. Can get confusing at times.

Bill

Kim and I are headed back over now.

Bill - just saw your post. Congrats!!!!!
Not sure you have alot of time to find the right CC tho. I suggest what ever you go with it will take alot of time to get it all ready and right. You certainly want everything in order and don't want to be handing over any problems. I'd suggest a 1x9 unit, although a 107 could be really nice to if you can find another one in good shape to start with.

Thank you Guys
I don't have a 103 / 123 so thought about that.
I have a 109 that runs great but needs oh.... .....everything. Just not sure yet.

Bill - I happen to think a 109 would be great. 1st, it's a model version newer than your trusty 107 (and since the 109 is a wide frame and the 107 narrow none of the attachments really interchange so you won't be missing anything). And 2ndly, those 10hp K241 Kohlers are just so smooth and run forever - it's just a sweet tractor.

I do have a mower deck/ snow blade and snowblower that came with the 109. After we used it to move snow 2-3 years ago got he 125 with hydraulic lift and put in the back shed.
You did planted a seed?

Bearing(s) in mower deck, Bearing(s), u joints, drive chain and gears on the blower. Lift lever........ probable more.

So you're right. I may not have as much time as I thought.

beerchug.gif

Bill

Back