• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts Wanted ISO k321 points cover

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Wiser

displayname
Dw89xj
Hello I'm looking for a points cover that will fit 1450 with k321. It would need delivered to newville pa 17241 or I can meet alot of places around south central pa, pretty much Harrisburg to Chambersburg, Juniata to Gettysburg, as long as it's a weekend day. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you folks.

In addition to the cover, you will need a new gasket and grommet to seal it all up

Gasket:

IH-385410-R1 or KH 220174 KH 52-041-11-S

Cover:
KH-232535 or KH-232535-S

Grommet:

IH-385420-R1 KH-220297

Check with board sponsors for your needs.

I KNOW the K241, 301, 321, 341, and 361 all take the same points, points cover, gasket and grommet. I'd have to check the K-181 out in the shop to see if it's the same everything, K-161 is same as 181. But since Charlie's parts site says the Original, 70,100 and every other Cub Cadet except tractors with twin cylinders takes the same points & condensor, I think I'm safe.

I KNOW the K241, 301, 321, 341, and 361 all take the same points, points cover, gasket and grommet. I'd have to check the K-181 out in the shop to see if it's the same everything, K-161 is same as 181. But since Charlie's parts site says the Original, 70,100 and every other Cub Cadet except tractors with twin cylinders takes the same points & condensor, I think I'm safe.
I'm really not sure, the 86 I had, the points sure felt like the same size so I'd think the 8 horse cover should fit, but Im constantly learning new things.

It runs fine without the cover but I feel like protecting them sure would prolong their life. I feel like as much as I've fought this tractor and now it's finally running nice and starting Everytime. I should do something nice for it besides just basic maintenance and changing fluids.

Back