• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

ISO images or drawings of 3 point lift ferrules

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

podenbach

displayname
Porter F. Odenbach
Does anybody have a picture of the lift link ferrules or a drawing? Are they tool steel or 4140? I ordered a set of arms, links with ferrules from xtreme but only received the arms and links. I have 1.25” round lasalle pre stressed steel on hand that might work so I can make them. I’m getting by with a series of shackles but I think the adjustment is critical to not damage implements. Thanks
2C0FD105-6325-419C-A746-DE2055A4E997.jpeg

Does anybody have a picture of the lift link ferrules or a drawing? Are they tool steel or 4140? I ordered a set of arms, links with ferrules from xtreme but only received the arms and links. I have 1.25” round lasalle pre stressed steel on hand that might work so I can make them. I’m getting by with a series of shackles but I think the adjustment is critical to not damage implements. Thanks View attachment 137254
1585269066911.png

Does anybody have a picture of the lift link ferrules or a drawing? Are they tool steel or 4140? I ordered a set of arms, links with ferrules from xtreme but only received the arms and links. I have 1.25” round lasalle pre stressed steel on hand that might work so I can make them. I’m getting by with a series of shackles but I think the adjustment is critical to not damage implements. Thanks View attachment 137254
So why not contact Aaron and have him fix you up? (y)

So why not contact Aaron and have him fix you up? (y)
I did, was told they would ship out and ten days later nothing but crickets thus far. No response to email so maybe they got shut down. Understandable. Ranch work must go on! I can only use small equipment in spring because large tractors destroy the pastures, otherwise no big deal waiting for parts. Thanks

Last edited:
Made a set from the junk drawer and a few days later my order showed up. All is good
9C1D7D89-3E5F-474B-A18A-45440A7B47B1.jpeg

Back