• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts Wanted ISO CubCadet 1050 side panels.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattHoneycutt

I have a 1989 cub cadet 1050 and I need the side panels for it. I believe that all of the 82 series panels fit as well. I also have a set of quietline panels I'd like to trade for the 1050 panels. I'll sell the quietline panels for $100 plus shipping.

Henry,

I'm willing to sell one panel for $65 or both for $75 plus shipping and Paypal fee. When you say carburetor panel are you saying left side when sitting on the seat (an 1811 has carburetor in middle between 2 cylinders)? Call me at 919-426-7543 if still interested.

Mike B

Thanks Mike but the panels you have will not work on my tractor which is a Quietline 1450 and the side panels are altogether different than your 782/1811. Would have been the perfect fix for my panel need since I live in northeast Raleigh from October thru May and could have easily picked them up.

Attachments

• 1450 cc.jpg
    1450 cc.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 153
Mike and Henry - somehow you guys got confused here.

This thread started out with Matt posting that he needs side panels for his model 1050. These panels are the same as the panels used on the 82 series.

Matt also posted that he has a pair of Quiet Line side panels that he will sell.

Mike - you need to contact Matt to see if he'll purchase your 82 series side panels.

Henry - you need to contact Matt about purchasing the Quiet Line series side panels he has, or if he will sell you just the left side panel. (I assume you need to replace the left side because the rubber iso-mounts for the engine are shot and the air cleaner mounting stem beat a hole thru the left side panel. I've mostly seen that on the higher hp units like 1450 and 1650. Hopefully you replaced yours and did the cradle modification to the iso-bars as well).

Good luck,
Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
They just find another resting place

Got it. Matt and I are getting it done.
With regard to Hydroharry's comments, the reason I needed the left (carburetor side) panel only is because the previous owner took it off when he had a fuel related issue, never put it back on and then threw it away!
And I'm replacing the motor mounts too even though they haven't totally failed yet (along with welding on the cross brace). Thanks for the info.

Mike and Henry - somehow you guys got confused here.

This thread started out with Matt posting that he needs side panels for his model 1050. These panels are the same as the panels used on the 82 series.

Matt also posted that he has a pair of Quiet Line side panels that he will sell.

Mike - you need to contact Matt to see if he'll purchase your 82 series side panels.

Henry - you need to contact Matt about purchasing the Quiet Line series side panels he has, or if he will sell you just the left side panel. (I assume you need to replace the left side because the rubber iso-mounts for the engine are shot and the air cleaner mounting stem beat a hole thru the left side panel. I've mostly seen that on the higher hp units like 1450 and 1650. Hopefully you replaced yours and did the cradle modification to the iso-bars as well).

Good luck,
Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
They just find another resting place
Got it. Matt and I are getting it done.
The reason I needed the left (carburetor side) panel only is because the previous owner took it off when he had a fuel related issue, never put it back on and then threw it away!
And I'm replacing the motor mounts too even though they haven't totally failed yet (along with welding on the cross brace). Thanks for the info.

Back