• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Iowa City / West Branch Plow Day 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memorgan

displayname
Mick morgan
Posting this for Dave Greasel from over on the Green side, Dave is putting together another plow day, Date is November 3rd with no rain date, Running late in the year, alot will depend on the weather , location will be east of Iowa City and south of West Branch, plenty off lodging and places to eat close by, unless he gets something set up probably won't have a food stand , Had a small crowd last time ,still had a good day turning the soil, will keep you posted!

Sounds good. We'll keep it in mind. Weather gets real iffy in Nov. But hey, if the Sun is out and it's above freezing we can plow.

Be a lot closer for me than Ottumwa, that's for sure!!
I can bring at least 3 cubs if need be to offset some of that "other color"
Now, if we just had some "Home From the Kill" SWEAT SHIRTS!!! Afraid it'll be kind of cool for Tee's!!

Dave S.

Awww, Come one over David, it's only a few more miles. Great soil (sandy) conditions and good food.
thumbsup.gif

Weather guessers are forcasting a nice weekend.

Paul

Address is 218 Buckeye. West Branch, Iowa. For those who have been to my plow day before its just another 1/2 mile more to the east.
Take the West Branch exit off of I-80. Turn south and travel approximately 2-1/2 miles. (If you cross the tracks you've gone to far). Turn left(east) on Buckeye. Then travel approximately 2 miles to the site!

If the weather is good I may come down and try out the ol' 169.

Come on down! Planning on having an area also for people to sell items. So the more the merrier for all!praying for good weather!

Had to buy a new trailer to be able to haul some extra stuff on over for boys to look at, mostly Kohler goodies & some engines & a few machines tied down for the ride.
Wonder if the pincor generator will run a microwave to heat up some grub
drool.gif

Grounds looking good for Saturday! Hopefully the weather is as nice. Hoping to start around 9:00 for all who are coming.

Loaded and headed for West Branch, should be a great day to turn some dirt!!!
Shift.gif

Snagged a few pics from the lil plow day. Will keep adding as I get them resized
beerchug.gif

248397.jpg

Charlie was here.
248398.jpg

Charlie was here.
248399.jpg

Charlie was here.
248400.jpg

Charlie was here.
248401.jpg

Charlie was here.
248402.jpg

Kyle, thanks for snagging some pictures and to Dave for hosting and cooking hot dogs...and Mick for posting in here about it.
That's me on the 108 (148). Great plowing ground.
I had a lot of fun watching Dave Schwandt and his friend make rounds on the Quiet lines,
those 'ol boys were like kids out there that wouldn't come in from recess.
Do you have any pictures of the Case that was there? He had that plow DIALED IN, was nice to follow!

Thanks Kyle!! Curt and I had GREAT TIME despite having to drag one of our players from the field at the end! The 1000 ran out of gas and then she wouldn't start!
Sure glad the weather turned nice as we encountered a few sprinkles on the trip down.

Dave S and Curt P.

Dave, keep working on this event, its getting better, great dirt, plowed like a garden, for those of you that missed this one,there were lots of parts to be had at great low prices, some good food, and a nice day to play,Nice to met forum members and put names with faces,Great pictures Kyle thanks for putting them up!! Had a few problems with a couple of tractors, Clets 104 died at the end of the field and refused to start, think its a battery problem, Calebs 1650 came to the end of the field and the front wheel fell off, All in, it was a fun day to socialize,plow and have some good, clean fun!!!
buttrock.gif

Big thanks to everyone that showed up! As long as each year keeps getting better and better I will do my best to keep it going! Thanks Kyle Redlinger for the photos!
Hopefully we will have a spring event! I will keep everyone posted.
Dave

still have a few pics yet & will be posting some videos of the tractors in action on Tuesday eve in the you-tube under Lonetreepuller. LOL didnt realize I took almost 70 pics! some not so good but heck it's neato to see them
bannana_guitar.gif

248518.jpg

248519.jpg

248520.jpg

248521.jpg

248522.jpg

248523.jpg

248524.jpg

248525.jpg

248526.jpg

248527.jpg

248528.jpg

Kyle,
You missed your calling. You should have been a country music star!
1a_violin.gif

She thinks my tractors sexy.......

Latest posts

Back