• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Iowa City/West Branch Iowa plowday. Nov 7th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgreazel

displayname
Dave Greazel
I will post official address soon. Nice just combined 140 acre canvas. Just east of Iowa City.

4054 S.E. Wapsi ave is a address that is close to the site. If you are coming from the I -80, get off at the 249 exit and travel east 1 mile to Wapsi Ave. Turn south and the field will be approximately 1 and 1/2 miles.
If you are coming from hwy6 turn onto American Legion Rd, and turn north on to Wapsi Ave and pass travel approximately 1 and 1/2 miles.

Dave G. I'll try my best to go this year. so danged much going on during the weekends.

Sounds good! Hoping to start around 10:00. Will have food and beverages of some sort.

Talk to Dave tonight....plow day is a go...He was working on food and getting stuff set up...Bundle up tomorrow...Hope a few of you can make it...should be the last shot to turn some ground..Thanks!!!!!
Shift.gif

Thanks for posting up...I enjoyed plowing there!
I'm chasing a project tractor or I'd be down!
Stay warm guys!

Boy--I wish I could come down and join you guys tomorrow but I can't go two weekends in a row that far away. However, please take a couple of photos and post them here. Have fun guys and as Mick said, bundle up!

Thanks to everyone who made it out! Great to see everyone enjoying themselves! Will post pictures soon! Hope to see you in the spring. Stay tuned.

Good day of plowing.....good soil,nice weather...thanks to Dave and everybody who showed...Thanks Kraig for posting the photos..great way to end the plowing season!

Dave, thanks again for the great day of plowing. Had a good time and look forward to next year.

Mick--thanks for the pics. Looks like you had a great time. I wish we could've made it down for that. We will look for you guys somewhere along the trail in 2015!

Looks like fun, Mick. I'll try to join you guys one of these times...maybe in the spring.
happy.gif

Talk to Dave last week....almost forgot!
He is planning on a plow day around Downing the first week end of November.
of course it all depends on crop removal and weather conditions..
Any of you that has access to the GREEN site might pass the word as both of us do not have access to that forum.
I will try to keep everybody informed and we will see as the time gets closer..Thanks
Shift.gif

Mick...
What's the latest on this??
Still on track, weather permitting??
Sure hope so, That ground will be great for scouring up the 12" some more if I remember correctly from 3??? years ago, it is easy plowing and sandy??

Talk to Dave last week ...beans are off everythings still on....weather permitting

Just so everybodys on the same page
November 7 is the date for this plow day
I"ll be checking with Dave to See how things are progressing..

address
4054 s.e. wapsi ave
Iowa City Ia
Turn south of Iowa 80
West Branch exit
Watch for signs

Dave plans on having some food
Plenty of parking in the field area

Back