• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

International cub cadet Garden tractor snow plow

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
419CC054-1970-4D82-B462-1B70FA80DC75.jpeg

Steve - really??? The best Pizza in the world??? My son told me the same thing about a place in New Haven, Connecticut. I do get back to CT on occasion, but Pittsburgh is a really long shot. I worked in a pizza shop in high school and one of my favorite toppings was green olives. Lots of places have black olives but for some reason no one has green. Do they have green olives at Mineo's???

Now, besides the diagram stuff, I think what you probably needed more so is the Installation Instructions. You can find them in the Manuals thread on here, but aw heck, I'll make it easy for ya.

http://ccmanuals.info/pdf/Hyd Angle Blade Install.pdf

Harry the Dual spoiler valve. Yes I believe that’s what i purchased. Next time you drop a line to your Freind in Squirrel hill. Ask him who has the best Pizza

Got the whole tower coming dual hydraulics from a 1450 all the lines and power angle cylinder I hope it’s in decent shape. Do you guys think I should have it sent out and get it checked by a Hydraulic jack service guy? New seals?

New seals in what? The cylinder?
The spools are usually not a problem.
Only if it leaks, then it will have to be cut open on a lathe, repaired and welded back together.
I would for sure closely inspect the hard lines for signs of having been rubbed against and the hoses for chafing.

Back