• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

International "Cub Cadet" at the local pull

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john.knutson

displayname
John K
I came across these pictures that I had taken at my local (Corcoran, MN) tractor pull in August 2018.

Of course it is not actually a Cub Cadet, but the paint job is pretty awesome. I don't know my International tractors, but I'm betting somebody here will recognize what it actually is.

I had to scale the pictures down to upload them, my DSLR camera takes really big pics. If there is interest in higher-res copies I can find a way to share them.

I also have a 2 minute video of it pulling. I'll see about getting that put on YouTube.

DSC_1935.JPG
DSC_1937.JPG

Interesting. A 169 is a legit Cub Cadet model, but other than the decals and paint that has little resemblance to one.

Well, the video shows that it's actually a full size tractor. I was studying small details on the photos and overlooked the "big" picture. 😲 Judging by the grill, it appears to be something in the 66 series through 86 series. Steve Blunier could probably narrow it down.

Well, the video shows that it's actually a full size tractor. I was studying small details on the photos and overlooked the "big" picture. 😲 Judging by the grill, it appears to be something in the 66 series through 86 series. Steve Blunier could probably narrow it down.

Agree, I'm betting it started as a 66 series due to the seating position. The 86 series moved the seating position forward, reducing the length of the hood.

66 series....looks like he couldnt get one of his turbos spun up and couldn't "get it lit"......nice psint and definitely shows the styling heritage of the xx8/9 and xx00/50 tractors......just like the 82 series and the big 30/50 series 88's

Back