• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

International Cub Cadet 109 Hydro

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That appears to be a model PEA-100. Here's an excerpt from a Peco Vac brochure.

Peco Vac_01.JPG

Nice find on the Peco Vac, I have one myself that I keep meaning to put some work into.

I actually emailed the company looking for some replacement parts, I'll share my learnings:

As far as your bag is concerned we just need to confirm that your mower discharge is on the right side of the operators position. Also I want to let you know that the new bag will be black instead of the original white. The bottom half is part number G1002 and is $81.00. If it is right discharge the part number for the top half is G2001 and lists for $62.00.

The boot kit you would need is A0121. It lists for $121.00. (I believe I gave him discharge dimensions for my stamped deck)

We still have those impellers in stock. The price on those is $81.00

That hose is available in 1 inch increments and lists for $1.75 per inch.

The easiest thing to do would be to call in and provide those part numbers to whoever answers.
They will handle shipping and payment information.

I was also looking for the pin that hooks into the tow hitch to hold the platform snug to the tractor, as the one I got with the tractor was way too long. They said they no longer make it, but they were nice enough to provide me with the original part drawing.

K1303.PNG

I just noticed, that document is dated 1 day before I was born!

Ahhhhh Think Cintas ( My uniform company) Has a square plastic rubber can.
I might have to heist. To throw uniforms in. It will fit in that vintage Peco unit.
Hmmmm

Back