• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

International Cub Cadet 109 Hydro

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. I'm in NC and it doesn't happen around here like I know it does some places. Did that thing really sink into the ground that far?

CE2F2050-DF94-42D2-B70F-5E2AD6064070.jpeg

On the brakes, that was just a changed that IH did. Most all before the introduction on the Wide Frames (86-1x8/9) tractors have an internal "wet" puck brake in the front of the transmission. Then they put the external disk brakes on most of the wideframes and the early Quietline tractors, bur eventually went back to the internal "wet" puck brake. Of all the Cubs we have (over a dozen now) I think only 2 or 3 have the external disk brakes.......

1450 was givin to me also. Wow. I better be Good. Can someone give me some info on the grass/leaf catcher suction cart. This stuff needs all gone over first. Get it running. The oil on the dip stick on the 109 very clean.

Back