• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

International Cadet 75-

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srobusto

displayname
Stephen Robusto
I just purchased a International Cadet 75. I wanted to know some more about these mowers. I saw they called them "bathtub" mowers, but I don't really have any more information. I have the ID tag, but was interested in knowing what year mine was manufactured, if there were any PDF files avaliable on the item, or if there were any accessories or parts for the mower for sale.

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen, WELCOME!
wave.gif
groupwave.gif
wave.gif

If you post the info from the S/N tag someone here might be able to give you a build date, by month. According to the Cub Cadet Parts Lookup, the 75 was built from 1972 through 1981. I'm not very familiar with the model 75, it's similar to the model 55 (5hp) and 85 (8hp), the model 75 has a 7hp, the engine and mower deck width might be the only differences.
dunno.gif
Here is a brochure that covers the 55, 85 and 85 Special, attachments for these should also fit the 75.

187579.jpg

187580.jpg

187581.jpg

187582.jpg

187583.jpg

187584.jpg

187585.jpg

187586.jpg

Thanks! for the information:

It is a International Cadet 75
0340012U030306*

Steven R: Your Cadet Model 75 was made in 1973 - probably in June of that year.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

how can i post this to the classified section on this website? if i do post it, how much is it work?

Stephen R: I recommend that you read the Forum Rules. Particularly the 4th one down... about this not being an appraisal site...

Myron B

This is my first time on the site, I do not fully understand the rules yet. I live in Australia and have a Cadet 85. The gearbox has failed and I am trying to source another one. Can't find the model number or the serial number. Does anyone know what my option are
Henk

Hendrik, WELCOME!
wave.gif
groupwave.gif
wave.gif

I doubt the transmission has a s/n tag. The Cadet 85 should have a s/n tag, check for it around the engine compartment. Not sure how similar the Cadet 85 is to the Cadet 55/75/95 but I have scans of a service manual for them. Here are a few pages of the transmission repair section for you to look over. If it looks like the same as the one in your 85 let me know and I can email the section of the manual that cover the transmission.

215388.jpg

215389.jpg

Kraig
Thanks for the reply. Myron helped me find the S/N the other day.
The S/N is 0340026U057969. The exploded diagram you posted sure looks like it.
Also thanks for the pictures, I will use some of them in the folder I am making up to hold my notes
Good on you mate
Henk

Hendrik, would you like me to email the section of the manual that covers the transmission repairs?

Kraig: He told me that he has the Service manual. I was just the parts info that he needed...

Myron B

Latest posts

Back