• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Input needed please, GTX2154 bagger system

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
By David Schwandt (Dschwandt) on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 01:18 pm:

Considering purchase of a bagger system for my GTX2154 w/54" fab deck. Anyone have any experience with these pro's or con's??
Don't get me wrong, I love using my old equipment but this thing really rocks when mowing! I have a lot of trees and sure don't look forward to Fall and a week of raking!!
I know these baggers are pretty pricy and would sure like some input from anyone out there using one.

Thanks!!
Dave S.

I have a AGS2130 with two bag, if you have lots of leaves you will be stop to empty them a lot. It does not grind them up much, but it you like cub time you will enjoy it.
That being said if you are buying new I would check on bagger and check on trailor grinder which make small bit this help if you are going to used it for mulch.

I have used a system for years that works for me. Cut fast enough to clog the tube and go over the leaves with the tube clogged to mulch them up. Then clean out the tube and pick them up. It takes a little longer but will give you more Cub time and does a nice job.

Back